The Coolest and Best Back to The Future Book Ever!!!





I was 10 when Back to the Future hit.  I was the absolute perfect age to see this movie.  I thought you couldn’t be cooler than Marty McFly, the DeLorean, or Huey Lewis.  Heck, I even fell in love with 50’s music as a result.  In short, I adored this movie.  About 7 years ago, I decided to introduce this movie to my own set of twin 10 year olds.  To my shock, the movie held up!  It was still soooooo good.  Say what you will about the sequels.  The original is a complete masterpiece.  This new book captures that magic in just about every way possible.




First things first, this book comes with some “souvenirs” form the movie.    Among them are a picture of the McFly kids that makes them disappear when you turn it in the light, a prom picture of Marty’s parents, a Jaws 23 poster, a flyer to save the clock tower (which even has Jennifer’s “I love you” note and phone number and other things.  To me, these items are priceless.  They are totally worth the price of the book alone.  They are just perfect for the true fan.






The book itself is pretty spectacular as well.  It gives the inside inside inside view on the making of the movie trilogy.  It is sectioned into Parts 1, 2, and 3 for each of the movies.  Luckily, it does not shy away from some of the embarrassing points of the series (Eric as Marty McFly and Christopher not coming back as George McFly).  The book is packed full of movie history with black and white and color photos.  So many photos in this have not even been seen by as big of a fan boy as myself!





All in all, this book is a complete tour de force of memories from one of the best loved franchises of all time.  Any fan would be thrilled to have it!  The only thing that is missing is a little piece of my heart that yearns for yet another Back to the Future Movie after reading this! 


Get it here on Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment