Our Amazing Nightly Geeky Bedtime Story

My kids all love picture books. I have read to them since hey were little. We still read picture books to them. They are like little Pixar movies when done well. However, I am happy to say, We have stumbled upon another great bedtime book routine. My 8 and 10 year olds currently hustle to bed every night to get their daily dose of Rogue One. Each night, I fan through the pages of this huge extremely detailed visual encyclopedia of Rogue One. One of my sons says, "Stop!" And then we open to whatever page that is on. Here is an example of what we stopped on last night:
Amazing, right?! We then read a section or two or even a whole page about the intricate detail of one of their favorite worlds. Boom! A great time for Dad and sons alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment