Quite possibly #Marvel ‘s worst #comic cover ever. 

So, since I can not afford the incredibly expensive hobby of collecting the first issue of major characters in the Marvel universe, I have instead took up the hobby of collecting Marvel’s worst creations. I have to say it has been a crazy amount of fun. The best part is that I get the vast majority of these worst of the worst comics in the $1 bin at most comic stores. Well this weekend, I was privelidhed to find what I would consider one of the worst looking covers I have ever seen to grace a Marvel #1 issue. What a way to start a series!  I am not sure if it is the terrible name Comet Man, or the 50’s font, or the pink comet hiloght that makes it so bad. Or maybe it is the amazing 7th grade English folder illustration. I don’t know, but oh man this is a good one in terms of worst looking covers ever!  

No comments:

Post a Comment