Wool Graphic Novel to Be Made Into A Ridley Scott Movie is On Sale Today!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DL6CY4K?ie=UTF8&camp=213733&creative=393177&creativeASIN=B00DL6CY4K&linkCode=shr&tag=daisexfac-20&linkId=LI75ZX5MQMVTN5DN&qid=1419878245&sr=8-1&keywords=wool+graphic

Wow, I was excited to see this deal on Amazon's Kindle reader today.  Wool started as a critically acclaimed series of sci-fi novels.  Next, it was turned into a graaphic novel, then a best-selling comic (now a collectable because of how much press it is getting), and finally, Ridley Scott is attached to direct a film adaptation starting next year.  Today, Amazon sold the usually $7.99 graphic novel for just $2.00.  Thought you might be interested.  I have not read them yet, so I have no idea how appropriate or clean they are for the kiddos.  Beware!  But, I am a sucker for sci-fi, graphic novels, and movies, so I thought I would give it a shout out.  Here is the link to getting it on Amazon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment