This is By Far The Best Part of Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel Edition

 
So I have had the privelege of taking a look at the new Marvel Disney Infinity game for the Wii U and I have to say I was quite impressed!  really, let's get the title of this article out of the way first.  What do I like the best about the new Marvel line in Disney Infinity?  The same thing I liked about the original Disney Infinity:  The character sculptures.  Is anyone else seeing these things?  They are beautiful! 

 
Seriously, what adult Marvel fan would not love to have their favorite Marvel character sitting on their desk at work? 

 
Great art is interpretation.  I don't think I would be as impressed if they were exact replica's of the character's from the comics or movies.  I just love these cartoonized versions!

 
Plus, when you feel these little works of art in your hand, they are heavy and solid, which really makes them feel way more important than a silly piece of plastic.  And they are!  We will talk about the game later, but for now, just applaud with me how great these little guys really are.  On a side note:  Daredevil, and Deadpool, you will be mine! 

Also be sure to check out our .99 cent book for kids and their geeky parents on Amazon and the Kindle app!

http://www.amazon.com/Childrens-Book-Inventions-Strange-Wonderful-ebook/dp/B00RXZGNW4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1421073944&sr=8-1&keywords=a+loyel+shaw
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment